RULES AND REGULATIONS
The institution prepares the students with an efficient – and dedicated staff through excellent academic achievement for the Matriculation Examination and Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
Formation of character gains superiority to all the rules.
Pupils should always be courteous and show respect to the school authority and staff. They should be gentle and polite in their behaviour and remember that keeping up the good name of the school by good behaviour is each one’s responsibility.
- The School begins with the Morning Assembly everyday. Students are expected to be punctual with their lessons well prepared
- Students should always be clean and well dressed in complete school uniform. A student who is not in proper uniform is liable to be sent home.
- Regular Attendance is compulsory. Those who have been absent on the previous day must bring the leave letter signed by their parents or guardian and countersigned by the Principal before being permitted into the class.
- Absence for 6 or more continuous working days without sending any leave letter will be taken to mean that the students has left the school. When a child is in sick leave for more than 6 days, a doctor’s certificate must be produced
- Inside the Campus the students should talk only in ENGLISH.
- Any pupil who tampers with or damages the school property is liable for severe disciplinary actions and the cost of repair of replacement will have to be borne by the student.
- Pupils whose presence is not conductive to the good name of the school shall be asked to withdraw.
- Students are strictly forbidden to bring objectionable books, newspapers, mobiles, novels or other things to the school premises. It is also not advisable to wear expensive jewellery to the school.
- No student may leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Pupils falling for two consecutive years in the same class will not be allowed to continue in the school.
- Parents should not disturb the teachers while they are in their class. Those desirous of meeting the teachers about the progress of their children should do so at the prescribed hours.
- All the parents are asked to come to school to collect the Progress Report of all the Tests and Examination of their Children without fail.
- Parents can meet the Principal daily from 4.15 p.m to 5.15 p.m.
- Those who apply for Transfer Certificate should give prior intimation of 7 days. The school fee for the entire term should be paid before applying for T.C